VISIT HA LONG 03 DAYS 02 NIGHTS ON ELITE OF THE SEAS CRUISE 6-STARS
♣ Departure port: N.o 11 Tuan Chau Port, Quang Ninh
♣ Destination: Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay
Cruise Build: 2021 Material: Steel boat No of cabins: 35 cabin
Great for: Honey Mooner, Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Tourists can choose from a wide range of appealing cabin categories to suit their preferences and needs, as there are 30 cabins of four distinct room categories available here. Aside from the various cabin categories, tourists can easily access the 6-star standard amenities such as the restaurant, spa, gym, swimming pool, golf course, night squid fishing, and others.
The cruise’s incredibly alluring appearance, which is dominated by the color white and exudes an opulent and contemporary European style, astounds tourists. Elite of the Seas is also known as the mobile hotel that is a must-see when visiting Halong Bay.
Elite of the seas Cruises is one of the Halong Bay cruises that many tourists choose for their ideal vacation.
ABOUT ELITE OF THE SEAS CRUISE
♥ The Elite of the Seas Cruise has a total of 05 decks: 04 main decks and 01 basements.
- Cigar and wine cellar
- Passenger cabin relaxation
- Passengers’ community room
- Kitchen area
The first deck
- Massage, Sauna and Spa
- 14 Elite Suite rooms with private terraces and bathtubs overlooking the sea
The second deck
- 02 bars (one indoor and one outdoor)
- Dining room
- Open kitchen
- The swimming pool
- Mini golf course
- Welcome to the Receptionist
- Public Toilet
- Children’s play room
- 02 Elite Suite rooms with private terraces and bathtubs overlooking the sea
The third deck
- 01 Elite President Suite – private large terrace + bathtub with a view of the sea
- 10 Elite Suite rooms, each with a private terrace and a bathtub with a view of the sea.
- 02 Elite Executive Suites, each with a private large terrace and a sea view bathtub.
The fourth deck
- 02 Elite Executive Suites, each with a private large terrace and a sea view bath.
- 03 Elite Suite rooms, each with a private terrace and a bathtub with a view of the sea.
- 01 Elite Junior Suite room with a private terrace and a bathtub overlooking the sea
- 01 Control Room of the Captain
♥ Open year-round swimming pool
On the same floor as the high-class dining room, an elite 6-star cruise. And the infinity pool is outside, with teck wooden floors. The open year – round swimming pool is an ideal place to relax. Enjoy the panoramic view of the bay while taking your own unique photos of tourists.
♥ Mini – golf course
The second deck’s front entrance. The mini-golf course is one of the most beautiful and relaxing areas; guests can use our onboard golf club to practice or play some holes with their partners.
♥ Wine – cigars cellar
The wine and cigar cellar, located in the basement, is fully stocked with fine wines and famous cigars. With its attractive décor and spacious seating, this area is ideal for wine tastings or private meetings.
♥ Massage, sauna, and beauty spa
The Elite Spa, sauna, and massage services provide a journey of reawakening. The combination of indigenous ingredients and local spa rituals. Guests will have a truly relaxing experience with a variety of facials and signature massages…
♥ Fitness center
The fitness room, located on the first deck, is equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, and dumbbells. Guests could recharge their batteries while admiring the natural beauty of the bay.
Guests can enjoy the sauna or massage therapies as a post-workout treatment; please make your spa reservation in advance with our Cruise Manager.
♥ About indoor & outdoor bars.
The bar is set up both outdoors – pool view – and indoors – inside the restaurant – to maximize customer convenience. A bar, with its extensive selection of international wines, cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, and coffee, is an ideal setting for romantic, sweet, and relaxing moments in the fresh air and natural scenery.
DAY 1: HANOI _ TUAN CHAU MARINA _ LAN HA BAY _ AO ECH AREA
|08:30||The private driver will pick you up from your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.|
|11.45||Speedboat takes you from Tuan Chau to Gia Luan Wharf. You can marvel at the natural wonders of Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay.|
|12:15 – 12:30||– Board the cruise and enjoy welcome drinks.
– Receive a briefing on safety instructions and the itinerary before checking into your cabin and receiving the room key.
|12:30 – 14:30||-After boarding, enjoying a lunch with a variety of dishes at the restaurant while viewing majestic scenery when passing through large and small islands such as Duck Islet ( Hòn Con VỊt) , Finger Islet, ( Hòn ngón tay),….
–After lunch, relax and take in some fresh air. The boat will take you to the Ao Ech area, where kayaking activities are held to discover the hidden beauty of Ha Long – Lan Ha Bay.
-Return to the cruise, enjoy the sunset over the bay, attend a wine and fruit party, socialize, meet other tourists, or relax on the deck. You are free to relax, play golf, or swim in the swimming pool.
|19:00||-Enjoy a romantic BBQ dinner around the swimming pool.
-Overnight on board.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY- VIET HAI VILLAGE CYCLING
|6:30||Join us for an early morning Tai Chi session on the sundeck.|
|08:00||-Enjoy a light breakfast while overlooking the world heritage site.|
|11:45||-Enjoy your lunch and relax before continuing the journey.|
|13:30||-Visit Viet Hai village , see ancient houses, meet locals. This is an opportunity for you to learn more about the lives and customs of the people who live here.
-Return to the speedboat and continue the process
|15:00||-The cruise takes you to the Ba Trai Dao area, where you are free to swim. You also have the option of visiting the fishing village on Lan Ha Bay to learn more about the people who live there.
-Return to the speedboat.-Relax, play golf, swim in the cruise’s swimming pool, or use spa and massage services. The train continues on its way to the overnight stop.
– You will be served separately at dinner with special dishes.
– After dinner, you relax, sip drinks at the outdoor bar, and gaze out at the bay at night. At the restaurant, customers can also go golfing, fishing, squid fishing, or watch movies.
-Overnight on board.
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY – HANOI
|06:30||-Engage in Tai Chi on the sundeck
-Watch the sunrise in the cool air and dreamy landscape of Lan Ha Bay, and recharge for the day ahead.
|07:00 – 08:00||-Enjoy breakfast|
|08:00||-Move to the next stop, Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi), where you will have two options: kayak to explore the scenery on your own or open your eyes. The cave’s wild and mysterious beauty can be seen from a bamboo boat rowed by people.|
|09:30||-Do check-out process|
|10:00||-Enroll in a class where you will learn how to make and decorate traditional Vietnamese spring rolls as well as how to cut fruits.|
|10:30||-Enjoy a set menu lunch with many new dishes and local specialties.|
|11:50 – 12:00||-Returns to Tuan Chau port. The car will return you to Hanoi at the end of the bay cruise.|
Important Notes: Travelers must send a copy of their passport to the cruise 3 days before the tour begins. Travelers must be aware of any special dietary requirements for the cruise. The itinerary of the cruise may be changed without notice due to weather and water tides.
=> You may also like Tour 03 days 02 nights on Aqua of the seas cruise
CRUISE INCLUSION & OPTIONS
- 02-night stay on the top Luxury Cruise in Halong bay ( 6 star cruise)
- No fee is applied for meals according to the program
- No fee is applied for using of kayaks and sampan boat.
- No fee is applied for decoration, flowers and cakes for birthday, wedding anniversary, marriage proposal…
- No fee is applied for all entrance.
- Fishing rods
- English tour guide
- Insurance for local travel
- Cycling to Viet Hai village
- Welcome drinks
- Service charge
- Internet Wiffi is available
- Free daily karaoke at the restaurant
- Service of pick-up
- Fees for lodging before and after on board
- Flight tickets
- Tip & Personal expenses
- Fees for visas and other services
- Additional fees for sightseeing if there is any from the Hai Phong port authority
- Child under 5 years old: 100% free for one child age 4 and below, sharing bed with parents and a surcharge for the second child based on policy.
- Child from 4 years old to under 7 years old: 50% charged for one child, sharing room with parents and a surcharge for the second child based on policy.
- Child from 7 years old to under 12 years old: 75% charged for one child, sharing room with parents. Children aged 12 and up are considered adults.
Surcharge during the Holiday time:
- New year Holiday time
- Lunar New Year time
- Xmas Time
- Liberation Day and Reunification Day
Let’s explore the wonderful things in Ha Long Bay with an interesting cruise called Elite of the seas
Please feel free contact us for further support with the best rate.