Great for:Honeymooner,Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple, Single, Family with kids, Family with teens.
Pelican Ha long Luxury Cruise is a 4-star service ship owned by Pelican Group that has been in operation since 2012. with a capacity of 40 guests, a modern design, ultrasonic and radar waves, alarm devices, life jackets,… to ensure the safety of visitors, and luxurious interiors. The cruise will meet the needs of even the most demanding guests.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SCARLET PEARL CRUISE
♥ Special cuisine
The restaurant on the Pelican Ha long Luxury Cruise has a capacity of about 50 guests and serves a diverse menu with an Asian-European style. The dishes here are diligently prepared by skilled chefs using fresh ingredients and traditional local spices. The restaurant is open throughout the day and has the following service hours:
In addition to the special dishes at the restaurant, you can also treat yourself to a special cocktail and watch the sunset slowly falling over the sea at the cruise’s sundeck area.
♥ Cruise activities
The trip with Pelican Ha Long Cruise will be extremely enjoyable if you participate in a series of activities organized on the yacht, such as a traditional cooking class – this activity is very popular with many guests, rooms spa and therapeutic massage, steam room, tai chi class, gym,swimming pool… will help make your journey more complete.
♥ Water recreation
Water sports will be essential during your stay on the Pelican Halong Luxury Cruise. Although thrilling activities such as jet skiing and roller coaster rides will not be available, fishing, scuba diving, water skiing, kayaking, and a variety of team activities will not disappoint.
♥ Bay Area Exploration
Exploring the bay is undoubtedly the most anticipated activity when visiting Pelican Cruises because you can now experience the beauty of the scenery and people here up close and personal.
The cruise will accompany you on your journey to explore stalactite caves such as Sang Toi cave and Sung Sot cave, as well as passing Dog Stone, Ga Choi, and fishing villages.
CABIN & SUITES
Guests on the Pelican Ha long Luxury Cruise can completely relax in 22 comfortable and luxurious cabins. The cabins here range in size from 16m2 to 32m2 to accommodate a variety of needs. Each visitor is greeted with a welcome drink, a cold towel, and bottled mineral water.
Each cabin has international standard amenities such as air conditioning, heating, a refrigerator, television, a minibar, a child chair, a microwave, etc., as well as separate areas. such as the living room, bedroom, bathroom, and even a balcony, allowing guests to immerse themselves in the bay’s magical beauty.
♥ Deluxe Balcony
The Deluxe room is located on the first floor of the Pelican Ha Long Cruise and has an area of 18m2. Designed with international quality standards, the materials used in the cabin are primarily wood, giving the cabin a luxurious appearance.
The room has one double bed or two single beds, one minibar, air conditioning, a private bathroom, a balcony, and views of the sea and mountains.
♥ Suite Royal with Terrace
The suite room with terrace area is located on the second floor of the Pelican Halong Cruise and measures 30m2. The room has sweeping views of the sea and mountains and is equipped with one extra-large double bed, making it suitable for guests with two adults and one child.
Wine and fresh local fruit will be available in the room, and in the afternoon, staff will serve 02 cocktails to guests staying in this room class.
♥ Suite with Ocean View
This Suite room is arranged with 2 single beds or 1 double bed, depending on your selection, and is suitable for guests with 02 adults and 01 child.
The room is located on the 2nd floor of Pelican Halong Luxury Cruise, with a total area of 18m2, the door is designed as a pull so you can easily connect with the nature of the bay.
♥ Family Deluxe Ocean View Cabin
With up to 36m2 of space, located on the first and second floors. This Deluxe room is ideal for families or groups of friends with maximum of four adults and one child.
The cabin has two bedrooms, one with two single beds and one with one double bed connected by a connecting door.
Guests staying in this room will be served fresh fruit and wine. The sea and bay are visible from the bedroom through a glass door.
♥ Cabin Suite Family with Ocean View
Located on the second floor of the Pelican Halong Luxury Cruise, this 36m2 suite has two bedrooms, one double and one single.
The cooling system is linked by air conditioning between the rooms; if you want to enjoy the sun and sea breeze, it is also very simple thanks to the cabin’s sliding door design; outside light can flood any room. when.
Guests staying in this room will also receive one bottle of wine and fresh fruit.
– You are picked up by a limousine in the Hanoi Old Quarter and taken to Ha Long Bay.
– Arrivive at Tuan Chau International Ship Port, check-in procedures at the lobby.
– Welcome to the Pelican Glory.
-Check in, have some welcome drinks at the restaurant, and listen to the cruise manager explain the itinerary and some safety regulations.
– Enjoy lunch and the scenery as the ship departs for a cruise to explore Ha Long Bay, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
– Explore Tung Sau that is a peaceful blue water surrounded by undulating limestone islands.
-Enjoy sightseeing kayaking and visiting the pearl culture area, where they can learn about the process of cultivating, harvesting, and processing pearls.
– Arrive at Ti Top Island, enjoy the coast, swim in the clear blue water,
– Do a little activity at the observatory on top of the mountain, embracing the incredible beauty of the world natural heritage in the corners.
– Return to the ship, you can relax on the terrace, watch the sunset, have a drink with the Happy Hour Tour (buy one, get one free), or have fun with a cooking class while the train travels to Lom Bo Location.
– Customers enjoy a meal at the restaurant on a menu that combines Asian and European flavors.
– On the terrace at night, take in the mysterious beauty of the Bay, sip at the bar, listen to music, watch movies, fish at night, or sign up for a massage.
-Day 1 of the tour has come to an end.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY – HA NOI
– Enjoy the beautiful sunrise of Ha Long Bay and take beautiful pictures
– Have breakfast at the restaurant while taking in the early morning beauty.
– Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of Ha Long Bay’s most magnificent caves, located in the heart of the World Heritage site.
– Return to the ship and check out and pay at the reception.
– After enjoying your lunch, you relax in the room to admire the scenery, record the last impressions of the journey to discover the world’s heritage: Ha Long Bay.
– it’s time to say goodbye.
-The car will take you back to Hanoi, ending the trip.
CRUISE INCLUSION & OPTIONS
01-night stay on the top Luxury Cruise in Halong bay
No fee is applied for meals according to the program: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 01 light breakfast
No fee is applied for all entrance.
No fee is applied for Tai Chi, cooking class, Happy Hour program.
English tour guide
Insurance for local travel
Internet Wiffi is available
Free tea and coffee in breakfast
Transportation from Hanoi to Ha Long.
Fees for lodging before and after on board.
Fees for kayak,…
Tip & Personal expenses
Fees for visas and other services
Child under 4 years old: 100% free for one child age 4 and below, sharing bed with parents and a surcharge for the second child based on policy.
Child from 4 years old to under 12 years old: 50% charged for one child, sharing room with parents and a surcharge for the second child based on policy.
Child from 12 years old: 80% charged for one child, sharing room with parents.
Surcharge during the Holiday time:
New year Holiday time
Lunar New Year time
Liberation Day and Reunification Day
Let’s explore the wonderful things in Ha Long Bay with an interesting cruise called Pelican Glory