AQUA OF THE SEAS CRUISE – 02 DAYS 01 NIGHT
♣ Departure port: N.o 11 Tuan Chau Port, Quang Ninh
♣ Destination: Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay
Cruises level: Ha Long bay. No of cabins: 27 cabin
Great for: Honeymooner,Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple, Single, Family with kids, Family with teens.
Aqua of the seas Cruise 02 Days 01 Night stay on the top luxury cruise Journey in Halong Bay, Vietnam is the best memorable Holiday in Vietnam.
Cruise amongst the thousand islets in emerald water, relax on the sundeck, explore the limestone caves, swim and sunbathe on the white sandy beach, and make your Vietnam Halong Bay escape luxury cruise 02 days 01-night vacation a lifetime memory.
DAY 1: HANOI – TUAN CHAU MARINA – LAN HA BAY
08:00 – 09:00: The private driver will pick you up from your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
12:00 – 13:00: Arrive at Tuan Chau marina. You will be welcomed aboard, have time to freshen up and enjoy the welcome drink, meet the captain and crew members, and receive a briefing on safety instructions and the itinerary before checking into your cabin and receiving the room key.
13:00: After boarding, enjoying a buffet lunch with a variety of dishes at the restaurant while viewing the amazing scenery of Lan Ha Bay.
14:00: Next, visiting and exploring the breath-taking beach of Ba Trai Dao (Vung Tra Bau), which is particularly appealing due to the 400 large and small islands that undulate on the water.
17:00: Relaxing and watching the sunset right on the AQUA OF THE SEAS cruise; the sundeck area is a must-see for tourists when they visit.
17:15: Enjoying afternoon tea while freely honing your cooking skills at a pure Vietnamese cooking class is an interesting experience that you should have.
19:30: Enjoying a delicious dinner at a luxury restaurant in the mystery setting of Lan Ha Bay.
21:30: After dinner, reward yourself with a wide range of cocktails at a panoramic bar with a seasonal pool view, a wine and cigar cellar, or participate in one of our onboard activities such as board games, movies, and squid fishing… or relax with massage services.
Overnight on board.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY – HANOI
06:30: Get up early and join us on the sundeck for a Tai Chi session. After a night’s sleep, Tai chi helps to improve your cardiovascular system. Alternatively, you can work out in our gym.
07:30 – 08:45: After have a light lunch at a restaurant, the cruise will move to the next destination, Dark & Bright Cave ( Hang Sang & Toi), where you have two options: kayak to explore the scenery on your own or open your eyes. On a bamboo boat rowed by people, you can see the cave’s wild and mysterious beauty.
9:00: Complete check-out and set the bill.
10:00: The restaurant serves a Vietnamese cuisine buffet
11:15- 12:00: Disembark from the cruise and say good-by to the crew before returning to Tuan Chau Marina by speedboat. Meet your driver and guide for the ride back to Hanoi, arrive in Hanoi, check into your hotel, and end your tour.
Important Notes: Travelers must send a copy of their passport to the cruise 3 days before the tour begins. Travelers must be aware of any special dietary requirements for the cruise. The itinerary of the cruise may be changed without notice due to weather and water tides.
=> You may also like
The cruise will serve meals on the Ha Long Bay itineraries. Have meals on board is an intriguing experience; enjoy Ha Long seafood in the midst of wonder will undoubtedly create a lasting memory. Meals consists primarily of dishes made from Ha Long seafood. Depending on demand, you can also order additional premium menus.
Take a look at some of the menu on a Ha Long Bay cruise below.
Menu Buffet for lunch day 1:
- Sweet and sour grated salad with jellyfish
- Banana blossom salad
- Tomato and cucumber salad
- Mixed salad
- Egg omelette and vegetables in sushi
- Gazpacho Salad with balsamic oil
- Other spices
- Assorted vegetable soup
- Seafood soup
- Bread – Butter
Main dish Bar
- Hongkong steamed fish
- Noodle with seafood
- Chicken leg with chili and cashew
- Sweet- and – sour oyster
- Squid-pie cooked in tomato sauce
- Beef bourguignon – bread
- Bok choy with mushroom
- Sweet lotus seeds and longan gruel
- Sweet green bean gruel
- Cream-coconut cake
- Caramel ice cream
- Lemon Mousse
- Mixed fruits (3 kinds of fruits)
- Sweet green bean gruel
Menu for dinner day 1
- Cream of pumpkin soup
- Cheese fries
- Lobster ½ / person
- Papaya salad with jerky.
- Ha Long squid-pie
- Oysters grilled with scallion oil garnish
- leoly shirmp
- Grilled Chicken Tây Bắc
- Steamed Vegetables dipped in sesame and salt.
- Sweet and sour oysters soup
Menu for breakfast day 2:
- Tea – Coffee
- Milk – condensed milk
- Croissant and eccles cake
- Muffin Chocolate
- Butter – Jam – Cheese
- Noodle soup with sliced- chicken
- Beef rice noodle
- Cheese Plate
Menu for lunch day 2
- Trà – Cafe Tea – Coffee
- Lemon juice
- Watermelon juice
- Pineapple juice
- Spring Salad
- Russia Salad
- cucumber – tomato Salad
- Vinaigrette slaw
- Sprouts Salad
- Charcuterie stampede
Main dish Bar:
- Fried jambalaya
- Noodle with vegetables
- Fried Chicken
- Smoked pork loin
- Dragon fruit
- Lemon pancake
- Matcha pancake
- Strawberry Mousse
CRUISE INCLUSION & OPTIONS
- 01-night stay on the top Luxury Cruise in Halong bay ( 5star cruise)
- No fee is applied for meals according to the program
- No fee is applied for using of kayaks and sampan boat.
- No fee is applied for decoration, flowers and cakes for birthday, wedding anniversary, marriage proposal…
- No fee is applied for all entrance.
- Fishing rods
- English tour guide
- Insurance for local travel
- Cycling to Viet Hai village
- Welcome drinks
- Service charge
- Internet Wiffi is available
- Free daily karaoke at the restaurant
- Service of pick-up
- Fees for lodging before and after on board
- Flight tickets
- Personal expenses
- Fees for visas and other services
- Child under 5 years old: 100% free for one child age 5 and below, sharing bed with parents and a surcharge for the second child based on policy.
- Child from 5 years old to under 11 years old: 75% charged for one child, sharing room with parents. Children aged 12 and up are considered adults.
Surcharge during the Holiday time:
- New year Holiday time
- Lunar New Year time
- Xmas Time
- Liberation Day and Reunification Day
Let’s explore the wonderful things in Ha Long Bay with an interesting cruise called AQUA OF THE SEAS.
Please feel free contact us for further support with the best rate.